Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's always these times.

Hello.
I know more about you today. ^^ It seems that you have changed, and you're different that I've known in the past. A different person, and a different you. Which is good, maybe, or bad, I'm not so sure. But what I'm sure is, I've never regretted staying put in my decision. Actually thankfully I decided to disappear before you know it. Thank goodness I found it out early, I think the impact will be much lighter if I know it myself rather than you telling me. You see this? GOOD. Let this stay in your brain of yours, and let it be imprinted there, forever and ever. :)

Love,
Muah.

I'm contemplating whether I should revive this blog, or just make it as a time capsule, cos no one's reading it, except me and some losers who has nothing to do.

School's tomorrow, I hate school, but I love SHINee. & I love Onew. ^^

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment