Friday, November 6, 2009

This will be a vengeful post.

I witnessed what you said to her.
Behind her back.
With these harsh words alone.
I heard it with my own ears.
I heard it with my own eyes.

It's completely harmless on what you think about other people.
Whom I do not know.
But about what you said to my friend?
My anger was easily shown.

Everyone is imperfect.
So is you.
You confessed that you're an perfectionist,
So what's so hard to choose?

You chose grades over friends
Winning over friendship
You don't cherish people, more or less.
But you're just being selfish.

Winning does make you happy,
But just for a moment.
Friendship does make you happy,
But it'll last for a lifetime.


You better reflect on what you did to her, and me.
And do a 360 degree change.

No comments:

Post a Comment