Monday, November 30, 2009



Gee, the picture took effing long to upload. Hahahaha.

ANYWAY. This picture says it all. I think it's official for me to say this,

I'M MUGGING BIG TIME FOR MY N LEVELS 2010.

Oh hell yeah. I'm brushing up my weaker subjects now. My EMaths, wretched cheena, History..etcetc. And I still think SS is propaganda. Serious. We're learning singapore history, and it's society. Hahahaha, and I thought Propaganda was banished a long time ago. Nah. It didn't.

So, you might be thinking, why am I still blogging and facebook-ing when I decided to start mugging? C'mon, it's the HOLIDAYS. I'm righted to have my freedom and as well as fun. Even though I'll be mugging, you'll still see me in facebook.

Continued to watch anime, and as well as some taiwan shows that WC introduced to me. (: Band is ridiculous, in terms of the time. I'm gonna have another whole day band prac. What the heck. Tomorrow. Shit man. I feel like skipping band camp. I really want to. Anyway, Artifah's coming back tomorrow. Goodie. I'm gonna spam her big time.

Alrighty, time for me to brush up on my retarded EMaths. I can't believe this.

You know what? Screw SS. It's propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment