Monday, December 7, 2009

This is the first time in my life, that,

I got sick, three times. Mostly it's once per year, but somehow this year's pretty special, and the weather screwed up badly, so, my body was affected.
Sigh, it's like, happened in August, October and finally December.
But I'm feeling much better now. But can't watch Singapore Idol with Chanel. She FORCED me to stay at home. zzzz

Sunday went to esplanade to watch Cityscapes, by Philharmonic winds. Along with Grace, Gwen, Karin. Invited Andrew along. Lol. Quite good, but they're quite crazy. Lol.

Monday went for section outing, at jurong point. A pity that Hazel and Aslin couldn't come. But overall it was fun. Went to watch Fantastic Mr Fox. Never watch it. It's freakin' stupid. Went Arcade, and then Neoprint. After that bought food for band camp. Lol.

Gonna watch anime and also pack my bag. Lol. I don't wanna go bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment