Sunday, January 3, 2010

Final prep.

Half packed, and not ready to go.

I hate packing, cos I know the stuffs that I put inside my bag, will last me for a WHOLE YEAR. I'm leaving a world named Holiday, to go back to a world named, SCHOOL. Some people will look forward to it. Some aren't sure about going back to school.

I do know I don't look forward to it. *smiles*

I'm not gonna write about how I feel about coming back to Dunearn. Cos better believe it or not, I don't trust my feelings now. My faith is like a tiding wave, going up and down constantly.
Ah, just to summarise it up, I'm scared.

I'm scared of my N's. Seriously.

It'll be 15 hours more till the First day of school starts. Thankfully it's monday, so I can get to sleep in more. For one extra hour actually.
I gotta cherish this final day, cos I do know when tomorrow comes, and I enter Dunearn, there's no turning back. I'm forced to go. Jeez.

I'm so gonna have a heart-to-heart talk with Pop tonight. Straight after I come back, and bathe, and in the midst of doing QT, which I haven't been doing for like don't know how many donkey years ago.
I wanna do QT, it's just that I can't really find my bible.

Sheesh, that's excuses. I shall take note, I shall find my bible once I come home. STRAIGHT. I don't care.

Anyway, I need to pray for the upcoming days of relentless schooling that I'm going through. I'm sure that new principal will slave drive us to the max, pumping us with lots of maths formula, chemistry formula, english adjectives, multiple source-based questions, essay writings,and as well as giving us Infinity homework.

Cos I know I easily get distracted, for this 2010, my main objective? I MUST ACE MY RETARDED N LEVELS. like it or not.
That means i need to love maths. Which seriously I don't. I don't give a shit about band anymore. Okie, wait I do. But studies is my first priority. Band is the second. Anyways, I'm gonna step down soon.

Thank god it's a super long post. Cos I won't be posting this for a matter of 7 days.

Till then. Let my Faith towards Him increase.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment