Friday, January 15, 2010

Just trust me.

School's this week is pretty shag sad to say. Totally slept during Emaths today cos I was really tired to the max. Should have known to drink coffee first before school starts. O level came out last monday, and I kpo go and see. I shouldn't have done that, cos I felt damn stressed when I realised that the top student of the school had 8 DISTINCTIONS.

wtf mans. I don't think I can do that.

BUT. I got pay attention in class now okie!! I remember last time I always never listen, I kept drawing and doodling. In front of teacher somemore! Power uh? But I got study la, only 2 hours a day only.
BUT FOR THIS YEAR, i'm gonna chiong study. I'll study like I got no life like that.

Chemistry, #%$#^@ uh. It's such a simple topic to understand, yet she go and teach like the subject like O level subject sia.
She teaches the class like she is teaching a elite JC or something. HELLO, I'M JUST SEC4NA PLEASE.
I still don't catch no balls on history lor. Like in World war One, shouldn't be named world war 1 lor. It's only Russia and Germany got taiji, then suddenly poland and all the other countries come kpo, come fight like they damn sian like that. Like nothing to worry and fight for fun. Either that, or they happy not happy come find other countries daiji like that. HAHAHAHA. zzz

Recess, i screamed.
I was talking to Byron when Matthew showed a lizard STRAIGHT AT MY FACE. wth manz. I screamed. Damn sia.

Let us all chiong study damn bloody hard and crush all the smart alecks in all the good schools. Come la. HAH.(:


Today I've realised who were my true friends are. They are the people who wouldn't bitch about you behind your back,
but they bitch about you straight in your face.
I don't live my live to please them.
Anw, thanks guys for today. (:


11 months of knowing, destroyed by one simple line.

No comments:

Post a Comment