Friday, September 17, 2010

Fanfic (1)

"Kiyoung ah, can you visit Jinki when you finish school? Jonghyun told me that he's sick, so can you go there and visit him for me?" My mum texted me when I was having my maths lesson. Upon reading that, my eyes grew wide.

"What? You mean I'm going to SHINee's dorm, myself?!"

Don't get me wrong, I've been to their dorm before, whenever my family visited Jonghyun, along with his family. Since both my family and I are related. It was pretty surreal, as I didn't know that my family is close to a member of my favourite boyband! However I think SHINee doesn't really know that I'm a fan, since they see me as someone who is related to Jonghyun, by bloog. But believe me, whenever I go to their dorm with my parents every year, my heart starts to beat very fast.

Looking at the text, I smiled to myself. Great, I don't have to go back home early, I don't have to see my brother's irritating face. Therefore I was quite impatient for my lessons to end, when it finally does, I quickly packed some books in and rushed out of my school, to catch the bus to head to their dorm.

It just took 15 minutes to travel from my school to their dorm, by taking a public bus. Upon reaching the doorstep, I rung the doorbell. Soon, Taemin opened it and greeted me with his usual innocent smile,"Hi noona, thanks for dropping by to visit Jinki hyung." I went in, and I saw them decked in black clothes, and their hair styled. I guess they're getting reading for their schedule. Except for Onew, who was in his own clothes, coughing and helping his members whenever he can.

"He's seriously a leader" I thought to myself. "Even though he's sick but he still helps his dongsaengs whenever he can."

But when Onew went up to key to help him fix his hair, Key freaked out."Yah! Hyung, stay away from me! I don't wanna get infected!"

Onew simply laughed and said,"I'll make sure you'll be sick in a few days time." I looked at them in sheer awe. I've never seen them so close like a family.

I was enjoying it until Jonghyun came up to me and said,"Hey, thanks for coming. Do help me take care of Jinki hyung for me, I told your mom that you'll be back late due to this. Anyway, he can be a bit wild, especially when he's sick." He laughed at his own joke.

"No worries," I said. "Do your schedule with ease. He'll be alright." Then I saw Key telling Onew,"Remember to take your medicine, twice a day, and whether you like it or not, NO MORE FRIED CHICKEN UNTIL YOU RECOVER."

"Yes yes Kibum, I get it. I'm 21 for goodness sake. God, you're such a umma." Onew plainly replied. I laughed whilst hearing their conversation. And minho came up to me and said,"We always get this all the time with Key being like this. He meants it well, really." Not knowing how to react, I just smiled at him and nodded.

"Alright guys, we have to go. Manager hyung is waiting for us." Jonghyun said to them. Since Onew is unable to be with them, Jonghyun had to take charge. When sending them off, Onew asked me," Thanks for being here to take care of me. So, are you hungry?"



Apparently this is my first time writing a fanfic, got alot of out-of-points, but nevermind. Didn't bother to check. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment