Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You make me sick.

I just don't know why, don't get me wrong, but I think I'm too easy for you to play around with, using your little fingers to do all these. Uhm, scuse me, please remember that I was the one who helped you with all your daiji and all that stupid things that you want me to do. I was stupid enough to heed your orders.

That's why I don't intend to talk to you anymore.

Ever since that incident a few weeks ago, I reflected on myself, and you know what? I realised that I'm not in the wrong, you are. But apparently you don't know that. Texting me about all these, and trying to make it up for me, please, let me tell you, it's all backfiring.

Basically you just want someone to listen to your complains and not listening to people's advices and all that crap. You just want someone to shower lots and lots of attention on you. Please lah, I'm getting fed up with all your nonsense. Help you by giving you advice, and FORCING you to do the things that are right, you don't want to listen. So what for help you? Everytime you complain to me about her, I always don't listen, even though sometimes I'm in it, because I'm independent enough to settle my own daiji, but you don't. You'll always ask other people to settle daiji for you, then if that person kenna trouble, you don't care. Good, you got someone already, that's why I'm leaving.

You know what, I understand why is she like that, I'm sure, whenever I pass by you not looking at you, you confirm say bad things about me behind my back to my other friends, that's so typical of you, because you do that to her. Actually, I sympathise with her, even though I don't even like her. I don't think she's a Bitch, really. You're not in a position to call her one.

I was stupid enough, but I'm smart now, I'm not getting close to you anymore.
Goodbye, attention seeker. :)

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment