Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hey mister.

You and I, are nothing more than friends, well, maybe aquaintances, ever since the incident. I admit it, it was my fault when I forced the answer out of you. And probably it's your fault too, when you gave me some clues for me to decipher and figure it out. I think the impact was very big and huge for me to handle. Believe me, even until now, I'm still quite shocked about it, really. Anyway, believe it or not, I apologise for what I've done, I've avoided you, and I'm sorry.

But, I wish to stay like this until I can overcome the guilt that I have created for both of us.
Please understand that it's mostly my fault that we have become like this, not yours.

Yes, I find you a nice person, whom I can talk to, even though you're older than me by 5 years. Even though your singing sucks, but your singing keeps making me laugh. Yes, I miss whacking you and bullying you. Always call you cos I'm bored, always texting you when I'm bored or when I need someone to kajiao.

I kept thinking of this for a long long time, until recently.

What you've done, you should know. Even though you wanted to ask me what's wrong and what's going on, I believe you're smart to know what's going on. You even sent me emails, whom I don't even bother to reply and read, cos I don't even have time for that.

I'm facing my national exams soon, and yet you're indirectly distracting me with what you're doing. You know very well what you're doing. If you can do yourself good, please stop with what you're doing now. I don't want to get distracted. I'm already feeling so guilty to what I did. So stop making me feel so guilty.

I don't want to talk to you anymore. Stop being like this. I hate it.
I'm sorry to say this, but sooner or later, if you persist to what you're doing, I'll start to hate you. Alot.

I'm starting to hate you.


I'm just feeling quite uncomfortable with the incident, so this post is kind of a ranting post to someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment