Friday, September 17, 2010

Rant.

Stop thinking that you know what I'm saying towards you, cos in a matter of fact, you don't. Seriously I was on the verge of screaming at you, asking you to get the hell out of my room. A smallest thing that I did, you'll scold me for until god knows when. Anyway I'm not petty to write about this, what I'm angry about is this.

You want to know why I'm angry right? Why I'm stressed right? Why I cry right? Simple. It's all because of YOU. YES. YOU. Everything just scold, anything just scold. Like your whole world revolves around the word "scold". I think my Mom isn't like this, at least she dosen't scold me for a long long time. Don't you know that I hate people to stress the things that I done wrong? Look, I get what you mean. REALLY. Just go straight to the point. Stop going one big round and say what you want to say, cos I don't really understand, which is good, I don't intend to listen. In a nutshell, YOU STRESS ME OUT.

And stop assuming that you know what I'm saying, that you know what I'm thinking. Cos your prediction is super way out of point compared to what I'm thinking. You know I hate people who puts words into my mouth, who makes false assumptions about me. Look, I have some people who are doing that to me, and I thought you don't, I guessed I was wrong.

You know when I heard what you said about me, I was so angry, really. I really wanted to take a chair and throw it at you, asking you to shut up, and get out of my room, and asking you to leave me alone.

Want to put this like a military boot camp? By all means. I DARE YOU. Being in NS for 2 years dosen't mean that you can barge in and take full control over me. Yes, I know I can be rebellious, but what you don't know is that I can control my rebellion side of me, and I can control my anger. Not like you, who simply vent your fustration onto me.

Sooner or later if you still do this, I'll not hesistate to shout at you, & I won't care about some respect respect thingy which you keep telling me about, and I'll really give you a piece of me, which I kept it in my heart for like 4 years. I don't want to tell you all this, cos I don't want to cause another war.

Never estimate the power of a angry women. Especially me. Do not test me.




Okay, I actually wanted to write a fanfic here, but due to some stupid incident that cropped up just now, I'll delay it. Anyway I private-d my blog, so, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment