Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over. Next up, it's the year, 2010.

I've been thinking, during these 2 months of holidays.
Have I done something fruitful? Did I grow? In thinking, and spiritually?
Holidays are ending soon, and after that, it's my intense preparation for one of my biggest hurdles in my secondary school life.
N levels.

I did use my 2 months of holidays to the fullest.
these 2 months really mold me, and it really let me depend on God, for every hurdles I cross.

There's one particular day, I was walking with Karin, after band. I saw someone, whom I really don't want to see.
We were walking to the bus stop, He was sitting down at the bus stop. We were a few metres apart. But our faces met. Our eyes made contact. His presence is very obvious.
A few days ago i thought when I see him, I'll really cry.
I told God, that if I see him, that he'll give me intense bravery. I told myself that I don't want to acknowledge his presence.
And on that day. It all happened. He looked at me, but I didn't.

During RGT. I was a little sick.
Thankfully, I was still sane and perfect condition to take pictures. Through these period of time, it gave me the opportunity to mold and perfect my passion,
Photography.
Thomas even lent me his DSLR, so that I can perfect my passion. For a month. But still, I have to give it back soon.
Thank you very much for the camera.

During these 2 months of holidays, God really gave me opportunities, and even challenges for me to either accomplish, or give way.
These opportunities can be a reward for me, it can be a downturn for me.
These challenges for me, its one of the ways to mold me to become a better person.
A better vessel for Him.
It allows me to depend on him.


It taught me something.
Without my Father, I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment