Saturday, December 12, 2009

one less lonely girl.



Clarinet Section oh-nine. The most united section i've ever seen.
Look at the background. Childish guys. tsk.


Section outing @ Jurong point. (Hazel and Aslin never come. sigh)



Neoprints!
Credits to BokMay for the pictures taken. (L)

Yayness, I'm back again. (:

Didn't stay overnight for band camp, cos i'm sick. But I still went okay!! :D Didn't participate in the games, so I took some shots from Sab's digital camera and help out with some gaming logistics. Took lot's of candid shots. heh.

Anyway, shitzxzx.
I'm super duper screwed man. To the max.
Just realised that Mr yeo wants me to play 3 solos in a EFSS. wtf.
That's like, too much? Hehheh. But oh wells. At least I got something to work on. (:

Anyway, DMB'S Barbeque rawks to the max okay!!! :D Even though didn't stay for long, but still I had fun, cooking the food, making Artifah's honeyed chicken wings black as charcoal, and as well as making the sausages puffed up, like having some tumor. LOL.

Another C' section outing people!! [Must have FULL SECTION okay!!]
Those clarinetists who are reading this now, we're gonna watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, and as well as doing the section design on queensway. Don't care about "that person" designs. It sucked. You know, we know. :D
Marcus & Augustine want to play Daytona. lol. Arcadians.

I want to buy either a Bike or a Haversack bag for my christmas.
Bike cos I haven't been cycling for around 7 years. YES. 7. YEARS. I just started biking on Chanel's bike early this year. lol.
Haversack cos for convenience people. I don't wanna bring a sling bag anywhere I go. I want a haversack. A cute one. lol.
Wanted to buy clothes, but my mom says during chinese new year.

I'm gonna
-Watch Azumanga Daioh; Pandora Hearts
-Buy art materials for Xmas cards
-Songs.

xoxo. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment