Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today marks the last day of 2009. So how to send it off properly uh? Simple, I'm gonna write about the significant things that happened to me during 2009.



1.

-My god, I still can remember how I felt when I first entered 3 ruby. Gee, let's just say i practically don't really know 90 percent of the class. I felt ultra isolated. I also can remember that I successfully transferred to 3 ruby. (:

Well, as time goes by, I got to know some people there. Made friends. I joked with them. And etcetcetc. I honestly thought my class won't be the united ones, like what I've experienced in 1n3 07 and 2 Pearl A 09, cos the students there are more of the playful kind.

But, time goes by, we went separated, to united. I don't mean in academic terms. I meant in creating a ruckus, and irritating our english teacher. Playing pranks on people. Seriously, it was funny to the max!!

Thanks to that, we won some class competitions. Like the one i had in Desaru. (:



2.

-Wlao, I shall never ever organise a CNY outing again. It really sucked, and i was pretty stressed. TTM.

I can even remember the scenes uh.

The first one who came, was Chanel. THANKS TO HER, i have to wake up super early. Next up was Wanchyng and her brother. She came along to play audition in my computer. She kept shouting in front of my computer as she couldn't hit the notes well. LOL.

The last one who came was Byron and his siblings. Actually I wanted to invite Ashton and Byron only, BUT. sarah has to come. Bo pian.

Byron turned my house upside down. Ashton was playing audition on my computer. And he practically was saying,"Oh man! Darn it!" Cos he also can't hit the arrows fast. IN THE END. i have to help him.

Then when to wanchyng's house for lunch. Man, that scene was epic. Cos of one epic line made my Ashton, Byron started irritating him by poking him. Ashton was about to spit the food out. It was really funny.

We went to jurong east to watch a movie, but it was selling out fast. So, we went to the arcade to play, the whole day. I screwed everyone on the Initial D racing game. And as well as the Taiko Drum. Damn easy uh. But it's a long time where i went to the arcade. So. I deproved like shit.

Ate with Ruby (my hk neowinds friend) at JP along with Chanel. Had a good chat with her.



I posted this a few months ago, I didn't know it was a draft, so yeah I posted his up.

No comments:

Post a Comment