Thursday, December 17, 2009

like a log.

Woke up early today to go to school for some instrument maintenance stuff. Heh, did a total of 17-19 clarinets, and only 3 WORKING. Alot of them are spoilt. Wonderful.
Mr Yeo asked me to try on the bass clarinet, I was happy to the max! I've been itching to try on the bass clarinet for months.

Took the tenor saxaphone (lol) reed, then tried it on.
Whoa. I can play!!! It's super easy to play eh!! (: But when I went to the lowest note of the instrument, my whole mouth and throat VIBRATED. LOL.
Aftermath, I got a stomachache. Woah. Must be the low notes and the vibration. (: Then tried some songs on a bass, with of course, a bass clarinet score. Super easy. Heh.

Then did some spring cleaning on the band room. Saw lots of momentos. Ranging from pictures, band brochures to trophies. The pictures looked pretty old. But, it still looked nice!!!

After that, went to balThai at westmall for lunch. Mr yeo treat!!!
Talked alot regarding the world's crisis, and the future. The food's good. Big thanks!!!


I wanna go cycling. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment