Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here here.

20 Random facts you should know about me.

1. I'm a 15 year old girl. Yes. FIFTEEN. Not 12, or YOUNGER. If you dare say that, I'll slap your face.
2. I don't like bimbotic girls. & bimbotic guys.
3. I absolutely adore photography and I want to invest in a Canon DSLR soon.
4. I seriously hate my school uniform.
5. I'm falling in love with Kpop. Don't ask me why.
6. I always watch retarded and strange videos in youtube, in my spare time.
7. I'm a otaku.
8. I'm a child of god.
9. Sometimes I'll feel cao sian when I attend band. Don't ask me why.
10. I'm a wordy person. I think it's quite obvious for you to see hehe.
11. I would like to dye my hair, and wear contacts soon.
12. I adore my cliques. Alot.
13. I hate my school uniform, and as well as the campus. And teachers.
14. I can be very bo-liao at times.
15. When outside, when I'm bored. I can gailvant all around the area.
16. I wanna cycle again.
17. I listen to music 24/7.
18. I love balloons.
19. I love piglet soft-toys.
20. YESYES. I'm bored now



Finally, I've rebonded me hair. :) Super straight TTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment